Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Doggy love sunhat

 First off, thank you for all the lovely comments about my spring top.  I didn't win, but I honestly feel like having it be a finalist was such an honor!  There are two more weeks, so maybe my color block top will find its way into the judges favorites, or I'll get my act together and actually sew one of the MANY ideas floating around in my head. 



I also wanted to share a quick project: another Oliver + S sunhat.  This time, it is a bit more "boy" - for a little friend who turned ONE yesterday!  Happy Birthday, little man!


The party theme was dogs so I thought this print was perfect!  The blue is Robert Kaufman Whiskers and Tails "Dog Park", and the green magically coordinated (from Joann's).


I love the pop of red - I think that white dog does too - sniff sniff! 

Hope you have a tail-wagging kind of day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...