Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sunny sailing days spring top


Here is my second spring top for Rae's sew along. 

 

It is entirely inspired by a Tracy Reese shirt I saw featured in Real Simple.  I couldn't find black and white striped fabric, so I used this mustardy yellow stripe from Joann instead.  It is a polyester spandex knit.  Just a little fancier than cotton knit, there is a slight shimmer to the fabric.

 

While I didn't have expert photographer hubby helping with photos this time, I did have an apprentice take this shot for me.  Not bad for a five year old whose fingers barely reached the shutter release!



1 comment:

dana said...

I was so hoping your top would win this week. It just makes me happy :). And beautiful photos!
- Dana
MADE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...