Thursday, January 10, 2013

New apron pattern

 
 I'll post the Teeny Tiny Snack Sack tutorial soon, but wanted to share these quickly.


I was testing this pattern and am pretty happy with the results.  A cotton apron with grosgrain ribbon ties, backed with coordinating solid cotton.

Of course, they are miniature-sized for these girls.


Perfect for little fingers learning to tie (I might add velcro and shorten the ends for the little one in our house).

 
 And...if you're wondering about the adorable headbands (which come in matching human size), my friend Lindsay makes them.  Find them here at Pretty Little Things.  


Even though the girl on the left is wearing a ball gown and fur-trimmed gloves, she's ready to bake up a batch of cake pops!  
 
Why does anything miniature-size make me giggle?
See more here, here and here.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...