Friday, February 22, 2013

Kiss Lock Clutch



A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of taking a sewing class at Stitch Lounge in Greenfield, MA.

If you are any bit local to the area, I highly recommend a trip into Jenna's lovely store.  (For those not local, her etsy shop has the sweetest fabrics!)


During the class, we learned to make kiss lock clutches.  Jenna's pattern is perfect for using up small fabric pieces, including these treasured black and yellow florals from Moda.


Unfortunately, I couldn't make my piece of Anna Maria Horner's Good Folks work for the bigger clutch.  Luckily, Jenna had a fat quarter of this pink floral, which ended up matching my lining pretty well.

It was great to be a sewing student, rather than teacher, for a night, and spend some time in somebody else's sewing space.  I think I see more of these clutches in my future! 

Hoping you find something new and fun to create!




 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...